Banana Oat “Cookies”
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a bowl until smooth, then stir in oats.
- If you want some with chocolate and some without, spoon half of the mixture onto the cookie sheet. Then add chocolate chips to the remaining mixture and spoon onto the sheet. Otherwise, add the chocolate all at once.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the bottoms start to brown.
- Store any leftovers in a tupperware in the the fridge. They’re good cold.