Banana Oat Pancakes
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinammon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, 30-60 seconds.
- Heat pan on medium and coat with oil.
- Once the pan is hot, add 1/3 cup of the batter for each pancake and cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve with yogurt and preserves or maple syrup. Nuts and coconut chips are nice for a crunch if available.