Blueberry Oat Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups oats
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat pan on medium and coat with oil (e.g. coconut, olive, avocado).
- Once the pan is hot, add 1/3 cup of the batter for each pancake. If you have extra blueberries, you can sprinkle a few into the batter. Cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve with yogurt and preserves or maple syrup. Nuts and coconut chips are nice for a crunch if available.