Overnight Quick Oats
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 3 dates, chopped and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon OR 6 oz blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- Chopped walnuts or almonds to taste (optional)
- Place everything but the nuts in a lidded container (or divvy up into smaller individual containers e.g. Weck jars) and stir to combine.
- Cover with lid and let sit in the fridge for a good 12 hours. Before eating, stir once more as some separation will occur. Top with nuts and enjoy.