Quick Korean Tofu
- 1 block soft tofu
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clover garlic, minced (optional)
- 1” ginger, minced (optional)
- Drain your block of tofu and place it in a pot. Cover with water, bring to a boil and cook for five minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the rest of the ingredients to make the sauce. The sauce is great without garlic or ginger, but are nice ways to mix it up or add dimension.
- Drain cooked tofu again and slice. Place the tofu and avocado on the rice, then add sauce on top and kimchi on the side.