Thai Cabbage Salad
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A few cracks of pepper
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons cashews, chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- Mint and/or cilantro (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the cabbage, nuts, and herbs. Stir the dressing until homogenous.
- Place the thinly sliced cabbage in a separate bowl and top it with the chopped nuts, and herbs if using. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss it up, and serve.